Silk Sea Sponge
South Pacific sea sponges harvested from the Philippines. These sponges are soft and smooth once soaked with water, making them perfect for gentle cleansing and exfoliation for your face and neck.
How to use/care:
- soak sponge with water
- squeeze water out, keeping sponge damp
- apply your cleanser on the sponge or skin
- use sponge to cleanse your skin, we recommend areas like your face and neck.
- rinse skin and sponge thoroughly with water
- every 2 weeks or as needed; soak your sponge in a mixture of 1 cup of water and 1 tbsp of baking soda to remove odor and bacteria
- make sure to squeeze water out of the sponge and properly air dry between uses
- dispose in your compost bin at the end of life, in approximately 1-2 months.
Dimensions: 2-3" - each one varies in size and appearance as these are naturally grown and harvested from South Pacific oceans.